Friday, October 22, 2021

Daily Life: Day 5 of Isolation order due to Covid-19 infection (Oct 22)

 Day 5 of 10 days isolation order


Since the start of my isolation order on oct 18, I have been cooking for lunch while buying dinner. That way I still get to eat outside food and don't need to keep a large stock of food in the house.

I have since run out of fresh bread and decide to go shopping online on qoo10 and found got cake for sale. its not cheap at $8.50 a box but can last for 3 days. I also bought some cheese 1/2 dough and waffles to have it with my ice-cream. 

some food variety is important for the mood. I also start to prepare for weekend dinner so will order some hawker centre food instead and get a extra serving of rice to make fried rice over the weekends.

Taking stock I will still be in quarantine for another 5 days so have to make the food last without buying more food than necessary.

I still have prawns, tomato, carrots, mushroom, kimchi, korean dumplings, pork belly sabu sabu, chinese dumplings and wanton. 

No comments: