Thursday, October 21, 2021

Daily Life: Day 4 of Isolation order due to Covid-19 infection (Oct 21)

 Day 4 of 10 days Isolation order


Time flies when one got things to do at home even if on isolation. I was catching up on my movies and serials. I also start to to my interval exercise which i did not do since I was not at home most of the time or I was out running or cycling. since now I cannot go out, I still need to exercise my body and interval training comes out as the one i need to do.

Today also see me sleeping more as took a 1 hr nap at noon. will have to stop taking the Panadol for the time being to see if it helps. I don't really have a fever to begin with.

second time this week did my interval after my early dinner. By ordering dinner before 3-5pm i get a discount for delivery (-S$3) off. not much but worth it anyway.

No comments: