Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Daily Life: Day 2 of Isolation order due to Covid-19 infection (Oct 19)

 Day 2 of 10 days Isolation order


As i went to Yishun polyclinic to do my PCR tests, they also gave me a bag of medication for me to take like lozenges for sore throat, pill for runny nose, cough mixture for cough n Panadol for headache. the total cost is S$10 after gov grants. if not the total will be around S$80. 

Since I have my notebook with me, I was able to continue working from home and surfing the internet looking for new stuff. 


I was on the lookout for a replacement mop for my home and was toying with a robot vacuum cleaner. Then i am introduced to steam mop. Given my house space and cost I went to place order for a Black & Decker 6-in-1 steam mop instead. The model is BD-FSMH1300FX-XD

One of the problem I have is after mopping my marble titles remains a sticky feeling, not sure why but I hope the steam mop can help to resolve this issue. Another was in between the titles are see some dark spots which i will think are dirt accumulating.

 The cost of the steam mop is S$250. there are cheaper seller at S$208 but its pre-order (30days) so if i place it i can only use it in Nov. I pay more to get the item in so i can clean my house asap.

I also start to plan how my meals will be like. I will cook for lunch and buy meals for dinner. that way it will not be too different when i am working in office where lunch is taken out. Other than milk, bread and vegs I don't see i need to buy too much grocery since its 10 days and wasting food is not i want to achieve. One of the problem of staying alone is i cannot buy too much stuff as it will be wasted if not eaten.

No comments: